måndag 3 mars 2008

No!

I don't wanna be back to Stockholm! Seems like sense and sensibility have a new meaning nowadays, just after our return from the warm and relaxed Spain. Stockholm is sense, any other place we have been to lately is sensibility. Sensitivity? Warmth, wine and friends. Seems like I cannot really count on those every day, happy to have that every once in a while, in massive portions of joy.

Stockholm has been rainy/snowy nowadays. Since I decided to give up buying the month card for the metro (another raise of fares, 690 sek is something I can absolutely afford and at the same time something completely incompatible with my needs and level of service), I walk and maybe will bike everywhere. I guess it will be hard, but what the hell. I know one of those days I am going to wake up to a sunny mornining here in the North, wake up happy and walk to work with a cup of coffee in my hand. Looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer: