onsdag 27 augusti 2008

I didn't do it with Prince Charles

There is a scene in Lost in Translation, when Charlotte walks the streets of Tokyo in the rain and she's got a see-through umbrella over her head. It is so "style-clean", so charming and goes together with the whole idea of rain, transparent, yet covering everything with a thin layer of blurriness. I loved it, wanted to have one for myself, looked all over.

Sunday afternoon brought a revelation: L's sis, a dedicated shopper and a cute-details lover said she had seen one in a shop just next to our place. I went there yesterday after work and bought one! So happy! Since I was supposed to meet L on the next corner, I was surprised to see he was calling on my mobile. It turned out he was hiding behind the corner with an identical umbrella he had gotten in another shop! How great a boyfriend can be, I wonder?

We returned one of the umbrellas and now I enjoy being an owner of this cute, unpractical gadget. Well, I was. Until now, when I saw this pic:I mean, who wants to have the Camilla-brelly?

Inga kommentarer: