tisdag 2 september 2008

Today I

Drove three of my colleagues, including my new boss, from my office, to a certain hotel in central Stockholm, to terminal 5 at Arlanda airport, back to Stockholm and to my boss's apartment. I did all this all by myself. Slightly nonchalant. I am a Stockholmer. I live here. I did not get lost, I did not cry*. I am so damn proud!

*Last year when I got lost driving off from Gullmarsplan, I called L at work CRYING so much he could not understand what I was saying. I really do not understand how I thought he would be able to help me. When I finally managed to drive to my work, I had to ask L's brother in law to come and pick up the car there, because I was not able to find the way back to his place. It's the most shameful moment of my life. There was not smaller letters to write that.

Inga kommentarer: