torsdag 17 april 2008

Sophistication breakdown

Small things can make me happy - that is a rule when you decide to exist in a microworld (and microworld has a double meaning here, keep on reading!). We were making some sandwiches in our work kitchen in the morning and my colleague's coffee exploded in the microwave oven. Well, you laugh your pretty butt off, what else can you do? Low as it is, sometimes sophistication just does not stick to me. So the exploded coffee and a dirty interior of the oven made me happy.

Besides, it's just so sunny!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

M in Stockholm sa...

thanks, stranger!