fredag 23 maj 2008

That's good enough for me

Think what a week. One of my sweet, darling forever-friends has moved to her very own house, one has announced having a 12 week baby grain in her tummy, one is on the flight to a foreign, beautiful dramatic city because she is brave and decided to leave it all and be with her lover. If I ever prayed, I would today for luck and love for them all (and myself!). I do not pray, I blog instead. Should do.

As for me, I watched Samotnosc w sieci. A Polish movie in which shower cabins are clean, couples drive coupe in Paris and there is internet reception on the flights over the Atlantic.

Maybe it's not much compared to my friends, but my news of the week is that I still have a great nose for shit and pretention. The amounts of both were utterly untolerable in that movie. Good enough. And good night.

Inga kommentarer: