lördag 21 juni 2008

Doing plenty, doing nothing, getting book pages wet by salty water fingers

What I like about travelling:
- waking up early, getting ready, going out in a sunny, fresh air, breathing in, sure that wonderful things are just about to happen
- waking up late, not knowing about it
- doing plenty during one day
- doing absolutely nothing during the next day
- getting book's pages wet from salty water (reading on the beach!)
- sending my friends and family an airport sms: I'm just about to take off. I just landed safely.
- thinking at least once while being away from home: hey, why don't I change my life, move here and sell ice-creams?

We are off to the East: first Thailand, later Poland. We are leaving Stockholm in its lightest time. Made a decision yesterday that next year we will travel to the North to see the midnight sun and get devoured by mosquitoes.

Hang in there!

Inga kommentarer: