fredag 10 oktober 2008

If I had a doggy

If I had a doggy, I would like to be able to take it to work. Well, I would like to have a dog to begin with, I miss having an annoying, clingy little brat at home. And I love the idea of taking one to work. Seriously.

Lately I attended a some very important meeting and I when I arrived at the office where the meeting took place, I was welcomed by a doggy. He went outside the office, sniffed my legs and let me in. Cute as hell. And very Swedish, since it seems like almost noone keeps their dogs at home anylonger. Or is it another one of the foolish Stockholm fashions?

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Hej, we don't know each other but we both live in this amazingly beautiful town, where the air feels crisper than everywhere else...
I loved your story about the Swedish doggy - I desperately miss one little hairy friend too! - welcoming you at the very important meeting. So cool! I love Sweden even more now!
Ha det bra, g