söndag 6 januari 2008

The beach out of reach

Every time it was taking a while, maybe 20 minutes, to walk towards that jetty. Through the shallow water, dragging the flippers, with the sun burning my butt brown. One small reef on the way to swim over, and there we are, at the big one, with the jetty to climb on once you gotten tired.

I have a splendid new camera and hate Stockholm, refuse to take pictures of it. The city is covered with "slask", a mixture of melting snow and gravel. Stockholm is hell.

Enjoy the place to be now. El Gouna, a lagoon resort. Two weeks there with my eyes either towards the water, or in the mask, trying to trace the Picasso fish I love.

One more week without the sun in this grave city and I'm a applying for a cleaner job at the dive centre anywhere at the Red Sea. See you there.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

well, im thinking of gettin a bartender job somewhere nice, learn to fix some fancy drinks, get a hawaian shirt and spend a lifetime.

M in Stockholm sa...

hey, let's do that in the same place! i would clean the dive centre and come and have some drinks at your bar! doesn't it just sound like a plan?

Anonym sa...

well, yeah. tell you what - you choose our destination, ill get the drinks and beach chairs :)
by the way take a look on me praising you on my site. enojy, babe!